How do I pay?
> Currently, we only accept payments via BDO bank deposit and GCASH.
Is there a minimum spend?
> Yes, we require a minimum spend of P500 per order.
Do you deliver?
> We currently don’t deliver. Customers may pick up their order or book their own delivery service providers like Grab Express, Lalamove, Happymove, Mr. Speedy, etc. to pick up their order on their behalf. Pick up will be at N. Domingo St., San Juan City.
How can I contact GoodMart?
> You may contact us through our Facebook Messenger. Our operation hours is from Monday-Saturday 10:30AM-5:00PM.
How do I order?
1. Place your order through our website www.goodmart.ph
2. Add your orders to your cart and check out.
3. Check your email for an order confirmation notice from us. Email will contain the bank deposit details
4. Deposit payment to our BDO account or GCASH account within 48 hours of the order confirmation. Kindly send the deposit slip/deposit confirmation to email@example.com. Unpaid orders after 48 hours will automatically be cancelled.
5. Wait for the payment confirmation email that will be sent to you within the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays). Email will also contain the pick up address.
6. Pick up your order or book your own delivery service (Grab Express, Lalamove, etc) to pick up your order for you on your behalf.
What happens if the item/s I ordered is unavailable/out of stock?
All of our inventory are subject to stock availability. There may be instances that item/s ordered from our website is unavailable because of inventory discrepancies. Should this happen, we will contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the ordered item/s or if you would prefer for us to process a refund for the undelivered item/s.
How do I pick up my orders?
Kindly provide the following details to our staff upon pick-up: Order Number, Customer Name, Total Items Quantity.
Kindly make sure to count and check the items carefully before signing the acknowledgement receipt. Once acknowledgement receipt is signed, order is already deemed fully and correctly served.
I picked-up my order through my own delivery service that I booked, but there are some items missing from my order when the driver reached me. What should I do?
If you are using your own delivery service for pick up, kindly make sure to instruct your driver/authorized personnel to count the items carefully before signing for your order and before leaving the pick-up location. Once items are accepted by the driver/authorized personnel and the driver/authorized personnel has already signed to acknowledge receipt of items, GoodMart is no longer responsible for any missing items.
I received defective goods. What should I do?
Kindly refer to our Returns and Refund Policy.